Collecting your tickets
- You may collect your tickets the day of the performance at the box office of the venue. You are kindly requested to be there at least 30' before the performance starts.
- Users can download a pdf file (e-ticket) where ever is available.
- Alternatively, for most of the performances, you may also collect your tickets beforehand at our central box office (39, Panepistimiou Str, Athens. Info here)
- Tickets for National Theatre events can be collected at the National Theatre's box offices at any time.
- Tickets for Greek Nationa Opera events can be collected at Olympia Theatre's box office at any time.
- Ticket collection requires that you provide us with your credit card and your ID (or passport).
- A third person may collect your tickets instead of you. In this case the person should provide us his own ID, in order to sign for collecting them. He/she also must ask for the tickets under the name that they were booked.
- Tickets are not posted to you by our service. But if you wish, you may arrange their collection and transfer to you through a post-office company of your choice. But you should first contact us.