Monday 03/08, at 21:00
Courtyard of the Archaeological Museum of ChiosGiocoso String Quartet: “Life's stories”
Based in Berlin, Giocoso String Quartet began its journey in Vienna and managed, thanks to the many and important distinctions, to cross the borders of Europe very early. It was founded in 2014 by soloists who have won numerous awards and are all graduates of the European Chamber Music Academy (ECMA), which has opened the door for great collaborations and appearances in important concert halls and festivals. The quartet is now devoting much of its work to reaching out to groups of audiences who do not have access to Europe’s major concert halls, such as the elderly and people with disabilities.
Giocoso String Quartet:
Sebastian Caslenau, violin | Dorothea Stepp, violin | Martha Windhagauer, viola | Alexander Kovalev, cello
With the participation of violinists Olga Holdorff-Myriangou and Fotis Pezos
CHIOS MUSIC FESTIVAL
COURTYARD OF THE ARCHAEOLOGICALMUSEUM
MONDAY AUGUST 3 2020
starts at 21.00
- Admission is free with an admission card.
- The audience is required to have obtained the admission cards at least two days before the respective event from the store Pyxida or online through ticketservices.gr.
- Please be at the venue of the event up to 30 minutes in advance. The reservation will be valid up to 15 minutes in advance, otherwise the seat will be released and made newly available.
- All vacancies available for use are for seated audience and mandatory distances between spectators are provided in accordance with the instructions of the health authorities.
- In case of a group booking, the maximum number is set to 4 people.
- The use of a non-medical mask is mandatory for every spectator at the entrance and until they are seated as well as at their exit.
- The use of an antiseptic alcohol solution (70%) is also recommended.
ADMISSION CARDS DISTRIBUTION
- telephone: +302107234567
- online: www.ticketservices.gr
- 34 Aplotarias Str., Chios
- tel. +302271026666
You can download the admission cards is in PDF form and print them, or save them on your mobile phone.