Ticket purchase terms and conditions
- The ticket entitles the bearer to enter the venue of
the event advertised, on the date and at the time specified
- All available places are seated
and numbered, and spaced in accordance with compulsory safety distances
between audience members, in compliance with health authority
- The use of a non-medical mask is
compulsory for all audience members, both while entering the event venue
and taking their seats, and during their exit.
- Audience members are obliged to comply with the
advice of the venue staff, and observe the hygiene regulations
implemented by the Organizer throughout their attendance.
- The Organizer reserves the right to move audience
members from their original seats to others, if this is deemed necessary
for reasons of hygiene.
- Concession ticket holders
will be required to prove their status by providing identification and
relevant documents (i.e. student card, unemployment card, utility bill,
etc) upon their arrival at the venue.
- Tickets must
be purchased in advance, either online, or in person at the GNO and
Ticket Services ticket desks. Tickets will not be available for purchase
at the event venue.
- Audience members are forbidden
from bringing bottles, weapons, sharp objects or anything else that
could pose a risk to the safety of the audience, into the venue. The
organizers reserve the right to perform checks at the entrance, for
reasons of safety.
- Due to the measures for the
protection of public health, events are now held without an
- Entry will not be allowed after the
start of the event.
- Photography, audio and video
recording are forbidden.
- Smoking is forbidden in
all areas, as is the consumption of snacks and refreshments during the
- If the event is cancelled due to weather
conditions or force majeure, the Organizer will make an announcement
regarding its potential rescheduling with the same tickets. If the event
is permanently cancelled, there will be an announcement on claiming
refunds, at the Organizer’s responsibility.
- Responsible for the event, its content, and any
refunds on the price of tickets in the event of cancellation is the
Organizer specified on this ticket; ticket sales points bear no
- Tickets purchased in any way
(ticket desks – telephone – internet) cannot be returned or