Admission cards purchase terms and conditions
- The ticket entitles the bearer to enter the venue of the event advertised, on the date and at the time specified therein.
available places are seated and numbered, and spaced in accordance with
compulsory safety distances between audience members, in compliance
with health authority regulations.
- The use of a non-medical mask is compulsory for all audience members during the whole event.
members are obliged to comply with the advice of the venue staff, and
observe the hygiene regulations implemented by the Organizer throughout
- The Organizer reserves the right to move
audience members from their original seats to others, if this is deemed
necessary for reasons of hygiene.
- Tickets must be purchased
in advance online. Tickets will not be available for purchase at the event
- Audience members are forbidden from bringing bottles,
weapons, sharp objects or anything else that could pose a risk to the
safety of the audience, into the venue. The organizers reserve the right
to perform checks at the entrance, for reasons of safety.
- Due to the measures for the protection of public health, events are now held without an intermission.
- Entry will not be allowed after the start of the event.
- Photography, audio and video recording are forbidden.
- Smoking is forbidden in all areas, as is the consumption of snacks and refreshments during the show.
- Entry is allowed to children aged 6 and above.
the event is cancelled due to weather conditions or force majeure, the
Organizer will make an announcement regarding its potential rescheduling
with the same tickets.
- Due to public health measures, there may be changes regarding either the staging of the event, or the maximum number of participants.