Entry to the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) during the SNF Nostos by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) (25-29.08.2021) requires adherence to certain precautions against COVID-19. To enter the festival, all adults must fulfill one of the below conditions: (a) hold proof of vaccination (with the final dose administered at least 14 days prior), (b) hold a certificate of recent recovery from COVID-19 issued 30 days after the first positive test and valid for 180 days after the first positive test. In the case of infection that has occurred more than 180 days ago, one is considered fully vaccinated if one has received a first vaccine dose at least 14 days prior. Visitors must present both of the above certificates. (c) hold proof of a negative PCR or rapid test result (performed within the last 72 or 48 hours, respectively). Children of up to 12 years old will be admitted freely, and children between 12 -17 will require a negative self-test, delivered the past 24 hours, certified on the official platform. Please visit www.snfnostos.org prior to your visit to the SNFCC for additional details and the latest information on the COVID-19 Policies and Guidelines for Admission.
- The SNF Nostos ID's unique digital barcode and serial number allows visitors to participate in the SNF Nostos events for all five days of the festival (25-29.08.2021) according to venue capacity. Admission to each event will be on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- The SNF Nostos ID is nontransferable and only valid for the individual whose information was submitted in the registration form. Registration is required for visitors of all ages.
- The SNF Nostos ID will help us create an experience that is as safe as possible. Government-issued IDs will be checked at random during entry to the events.
- Masks are mandatory during all events, in all indoor spaces, and all outdoor areas of the SNFCC when crowded.
- Masks are mandatory for the whole duration of events.
- Visitors must remain seated for the whole duration of events.
- Ushers reserve the right to move spectators from one seat to another if deemed necessary for health reasons.
- Due to public health measures to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19, there will be no breaks during any event.
- Photographing, filming and recording part or all of the events for commercial use is not permitted.
- Visitors are not allowed to carry weapons, sharp objects and anything else that could pose a threat to public safety. Security reserves the right to deny entry for safety reasons.
- Due to public health measures, event availability and capacity are subject to change.
- Visitors must comply with event organizers' instructions and respect all health measures in effect during their time at the SNFCC.
* As organizers of the SNF Nostos, we are undertaking all the required safety measures in order to help safeguard to the degree possible the safety of visitors, artists and SNF Nostos 2021 employees. The aforementioned measures adhere to the current rules of health and safety regulations as prescribed by the Greek State. At the same time, we would like to bring to everyone's attention that being personally responsible remains one of the most effective ways to protect ourselves against COVID-19. Please continue to follow the instructions of the health authorities and avoid crowded areas, wear a mask and wash your hands often.