- Ticket bookings here at the Ticket Services website are made using a credit, debit, or prepaid card
- Cards accepted: VISA, MASTERCARD
- For the Greek National Opera events, the accepted cards ar VISA and MASTERCARD.
- For the Thessaloniki Concert Hall, you may use VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS credit cards, cash cards and prepaid cards.
- After the booking and the credit card charging, NO REFUNDS or ticket cancellations are available.
- You may use another person's credit card. In any case, tickets will be collected under the name of the person signed up to our web site.
- In most events, the producers are handling the cost of our service. So the buyer is only charged with the amount of the tickets.
- In a few cases, this cost is not handled by the producers, but is charged to the customer as a booking fee. This is usually an amount on the total cost of your tickets, or a fixed price on every ticket. In these cases you get a receipt for this extra charge.
- Note that Ticket Services resells tickets for event organizers (producers), that are responsible for these events. Details of the production companies are presented along with the event information. Ticket Services is not responsible for the content or for other event details and any request regarding the event should be addressed to the producers.