- Ticket bookings here at the Ticket Services website are made using a credit, debit, or prepaid card
- Cards accepted: VISA, MASTERCARD
- For the Greek National Opera events, the accepted cards ar VISA and MASTERCARD.
- For the Thessaloniki Concert Hall, you may use VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS credit cards, cash cards and prepaid cards.
- After the booking and the credit card charging, NO REFUNDS or ticket cancellations are available.
- You may use another person's credit card. In any case, tickets will be collected under the name of the person signed up to our web site.
- In most events, the producers are handling the cost of our service. So the buyer is only charged with the amount of the tickets.
- In a few cases, this cost is not handled by the producers, but is charged to the customer as a booking fee. This is usually an amount on the total cost of your tickets, or a fixed price on every ticket. In these cases you get a receipt for this extra charge.